Saturday, June 6, 2009

Why Godzilla ???


 
THIS is obviously not me, it's just that i felt sad for this guy here. after stomping into cinema years ago, he is now sunk among those forgotten cinema block buster...sad, when you can see superman returns, batman returns, even spidey returns... NO godzilla's return...SO, as one of the hard core fan of this godzilla-epic, i've name my 1st blog after this guy, a salute to your city wrecking, man eating and heart pounding in the godzilla trilogy.

Here i am, starting a blog to show some part of my life's journey. hoping some one will notice this little guy here can get some attention from my friends in differnt parts of the world....i start blogging to prove 3 things:

1st, WHO says I cannot blog, here i am now, moving my baby step to prove those people out there. Anyone can blog.

2nd WHO says you have to hang out (not that i hate it, i'm a pure mamak guy) to get all yourself up to date among your social network ???
 
3rd WHO says you cannot blog in english & chinese ? 我先在就用华语, 跟你聊聊...我趁今答应过一个"小虾妹 "我是一个真真实实的马来西亚华人 , 讲华语, 吃华人炒饭 !!! blogging 吧了吗....没问题 !!!

let's hope that i can do all this in my coming future. so, for my beloved frinds out there, let me try my very best to tell all about the good and bad about myself, all i need is your love and support in any of my posting.....and hope you can undersatnd my not-so-accurate english and chinese.

And, before i forget...i'm Alan Chong from Malaysia, your gona "explore" more about me in my coming post....

3 comments:

  1. Haha! What a cool name for your blog..!
    I do agree with you.. Where the heck is the Godzilla return? Still swimming, i guess..

    Anyway.. Keep it on!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to the blogging community!! ;) Hope to see more updates soon!! P.S. Especially your amazing journey which will begin in 2 months' time!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah man...kinda late for a guy like me to start blogging. well, better late than nothing...=)

    ReplyDelete